Rich Masek, DDS
Dr. Masek graduated from the USC School of Dentistry in 1976. His practice focuses on mercury-free and metal free restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Masek achieved Accredited status with the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) in 1992 as well as Fellowship status with the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) in 2005.
Dr. Masek has published numerous articles on cosmetic and CAD/CAM dentistry and authored the book, “Highly Esthetic CEREC Solutions.” Dr. Masek has also been internationally recognized as a lecturer, author and authority on the CEREC CAD/CAM system.
Dr. Masek was honored by the AACD with more than 15 awards for CEREC cosmetic dentistry that he has performed. Dr. Masek has been a consultant for VITA North America/Vident and Sirona regarding CAD/CAM and Cosmetic dentistry. He founded Dentistry By Design, Inc. in 1996 to teach and share his knowledge, providing post-graduate CEREC training for dental professionals.
As a published author, Dr. Masek continues to pursue his passion as a writer and is working on his 3rd book. Dr. Masek is married with 3 daughters, 5 grandchildren, a great grandson and two wonderful yorkies!
Dr. Masek’s main goal is to provide you with exceptional dentistry and an enjoyable dental experience. He looks forward to meeting you!
Dr. Masek holds membership in several professional organizations:
- Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AAACD)
- Fellow with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Past President and Fellow with the Academy of Computerized Dentistry (ACD)
- Past President and Diplomate of the Academy of CAD/CAM Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the California Dental Association (CDA)
- Member of the San Diego County Dental Society
- Certified trainer and member of the International Society of Computerized
- Dentistry (ISCD)